- Mar. 15, 2023
- Selected as a "Highlighted Presentation" at the 70th JSAP Spring Meeting
Successful spatially-resolved measurement of electron temperature and density - Joint research by Tokyo Tech and ULVAC
- Mar. 3, 2023
- "Bulletin of the Laboratory for Zero-Carbon Energy Vol.1" has been uploaded.
- Feb. 2, 2023
- Recent Research Activities:Solid material that 'upconverts' visible light photons to UV light photons could change how we utilize sunlight-
- Jan 20, 2023
- The International Symposium for Zero-Carbon Energy Systems (IZES) held
- Nov. 21, 2022
- Recent Research Activities:Research on molten salt fast reactors with inherent safety - No need to insert control rods even in transients or accidents -
- Sep. 16, 2022
- Openings: Announcement for a Position of Associate Professor (Deadline: October 31, 2022)
- Aug. 22, 2022
- Recent Research Activities:Proposal of a heat exchanger used in molten salt fast reactors - Research learned from past knowledge -
- June. 21, 2022
- Recent Research Activities:Development of a neutron beam monitor with a thin plastic scintillator for nuclear data measurement using spallation neutron source
- June. 16, 2022
- The Final Announcement of International Symposium on Zero-Carbon Energy Systems IZES (10-12 January 2023) is released.
- June. 14, 2022
- Recent Research Activities:Measurements of the neutron capture cross section of Am-243 at high energy region.
- May. 10, 2022
- Bulletin is uploaded.
- Mar. 15, 2022
- Recent Research Activities:NMB4.0: Integrated Nuclear Fuel Cycle Simulator has been developed and is now available free of charge!
-Building a platform for the development strategy of the advanced energy system-
- Feb. 08, 2022
- Recent Research Activities:Corrected errors in the reactivity insertion experiment report (in 1970) for the molten salt reactor MSRE - Pave the way for future analysis code verification -
- Dec. 23, 2021
- Prof. Takeshita appeared on the dialog for the future "Toward carbon-neutral society through emerging technology" by the Laboratory for Design of Social Innovation in Global Networks (DLab).
- Oct. 05, 2021
- Joint research projects begin between Tokyo Tech and Russian research institutions
- Aug. 19, 2021
- Recent Research Activities:Concept of metal fuel sodium cooled RFBB
- July 28, 2021
- Information: Laboratory for Zero-Carbon Energy Launch Symposium [August 31, 2021]
- July 12, 2021
- Recent Research Activities: Neutron beam filter system for fast neutron cross-section measurement at the ANNRI beamline of MLF/J-PARC
- June 21, 2021
- Recent Research Activities: Discovery of a new low energy neutron resonance of Y-89
- June 3, 2021
- International Symposium on Zero-Carbon Energy Systems :
IZES Web Site Open. [28-30 June, 2022]
- June 1, 2021
- On June 1, 2021, the Institute of Innovative Research Laboratory for Advanced Nuclear Energy was reorganized to form the new Laboratory for Zero-Carbon Energy.
- May 6, 2021
- Recent Research Activities: Verification of Neutronics-Thermalhydraulics Coupling Multi-Physics Method for Molten Salt Fast Reactor New！
- Mar. 13, 2021
- Bulletin is uploaded.
- Nov. 4, 2020
- Recent Research Activities: Visualization of the recruitment kinetics of DNA repair factor PNKP to DNA damages at seconds-scale